BirdLife Northern NSW has again decided it will use a portion of its funds annually to support projects that improve conservation outcomes for Australian birds, or that promote the appreciation, understanding and knowledge of Australian birds and their habitats.
Project proposals are being accepted up to close of business on Friday 13th April. Grant applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 30 June 2018.
Projects will be assessed on:
- The quality and significance of the project.
- The scientific merit of the project and the methodology employed.
- The likely value of the project to avian conservation or the appreciation, understanding and knowledge of birds in northern NSW.
In assessing applications for funding, we will also give weight to projects that:
- Can demonstrate funding support, either financial or in-kind, from other sources; or
- Can demonstrate linkages or support from other organisations.
Project funding application forms are available for download on the 'Projects & Initiatives' page of BirdLife Northern NSW website.
Applications will be assessed on their merit by the Executive Committee of BirdLife Northern NSW but be aware that the amount of funding available annually is limited.
Applications for funding in 2018 close on Friday 13th April. Please submit completed funding forms to firstname.lastname@example.org